PRINCETON AIRPORT SEMINAR
THURSDAY MAY 11TH 7-9 P.M.
AVIATION 101: AN INTRODUCTION TO AIRPLANES FOR NON-PILOT SPOUSES, PARTNERS SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
May’s aviation safety seminar is being held for all the non-flying partners of the pilots (including student pilots) at Princeton. This one-night seminar will be an informal introduction to aviation, teaching some of the basic concepts of aircraft control, communication, and navigation.
- Emphasis will be on answering common questions the unofficial pilot would want to know, or is too shy to ask.
- No questions (NO QUESTIONS!) will be considered too basic!
- Pilots are welcome to attend, to be seen and not heard!
- FREE, but must sign up via phone, in-person or our website.
- Seminar good for first class of optional pinch hitter course.
- Light refreshments will be served.