CROSS COUNTRY PLANNING Webinar with CFI Wesley Chin
Tuesday, 8/17, 8-9 PM
In this Princeton Flying School webinar, CFI Wesley Chin covered Cross-Country Flight Planning, with topics including:
• Definitions of terms used in flight planning
• Filling out a VFR navigation log with a sample scenario flight from 39N-KAVP
• How to use a CX-3 Flight Computer to calculate headings, times, groundspeed, etc...
• How to use performance charts/tables in the POH to determine climb and cruise performance
• How to use SkyVector for aeronautical charts and airport information